page level ads Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies | Rincón Cocina

Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,



I made these tonight! A little too bisquity for cookies in my opinion but they were tasty none the less. Need a glass of milk to go with them. I only used half the log and kept the other half in the fridge for fresh baked cookies later. They are very filling. I think I'll have cookies for breakfast tomorrow morning!

Recipe >> Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies  @ joandsue.blogspot.ca