page level ads Banana Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins | Rincón Cocina

Banana Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




I made these muffins for breakfast this morning and I could not stop myself from having seconds! I followed your recipe measurements exactly. The only change I made was that I pulsed the dry ingredients in the food processor first until the oats were ground to a course flour consistency and then quickly mixed in all the wet ingredients. I am not a fan of overmixed muffins because they tend to get too rubbery. These came out delicious and I will definitely make again.

Recipe >> Banana Oat Greek Yogurt Muffins @ runningwithspoons.com