Dreyer's Chocolate Chip ice cream is always a crowd-pleaser. But serving it in a chocolate chip cookie bowl takes it to a whole new level. Using your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe, form the bowl on the bottom of a muffin tin and bake. Then just let cool and fill the bowls with Chocolate Chip ice cream and serve your family's new favorite sundae!
Chocolate Chip Ice Cream in Cookie Bowls
- DREYER'S GRAND Chocolate Chip ice cream or SLOW CHURNED® Chocolate Chip light ice cream
- Chocolate chip cookie dough (made from your favorite recipe)
- Muffin tin
- Whip up some cookie dough using your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. Split the batch of dough into two equal portions.
- Roll out the first portion with a rolling pin and cut into circles slightly larger than the bottom of each hole in the muffin tin.
- Roll the second portion into 12 small balls.
- Mold your cookie bowls around an upside-down muffin tin. We recommend creating a base by placing a small ball of cookie dough on top of each cup, then wrapping with a circular cutout of flattened cookie dough.
- Bake according to your favorite cookie recipe instructions and let cookie bowls cool.
- Add scoops of ice cream, and get ready to smile!