page level ads Salted Caramel Chocolate Fudge Cake | Rincón Cocina

Salted Caramel Chocolate Fudge Cake

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,
What a cake! Very rich, but my god, totally amazing! Worth all the effort! A few notes on the process: I did it in a day, which if you have the time, is very doable. Cake took 40 minutes in the oven. Amazingly moist fudge cake – I was extremely impressed with the cake on its own. SALTED CARAMEL – as someone who’s never made caramel before, I got scared and took the sugar off the hob way too soon – be brave, leave it on (I didn’t wait for the amber colour) – however, it made a delicious sauce either way (I’m saving the trial batches for pancakes!). I attempted it 3 times, third time was much better, but I still probably should have left it a bit longer to get a more caramel-y colour. Doesn’t matter though, tastes incredible. SWISS MERINGUE BUTTERCREAM – I started with an electric hand whisk, then soon changed to an electric stand mixer – which I hugely recommend, if possible. 





Following Hannah’s instructions, mine turned out perfectly, and I didn’t even need to save it at all! Very surprised, as I’ve never made this before. Cutting the cakes and putting it all together – much easier than expected (however, I very briefly microwaved the caramel to help it pour better – which I would advise against, because mine mostly collected at the bottom of the plate instead of on the cake!). Overall, totally excellent recipe – very detailed, and if followed properly, will work perfectly! A bit of work obviously, but the results are truly indulgent, choc-tastic, and divine!

Recipe >> Salted Caramel Chocolate Fudge Cake @ domesticgothess.com