page level ads The Best Oven-Fried Chicken | Rincón Cocina

The Best Oven-Fried Chicken

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,



I had never made fried chicken before. I saw this on Pinterest, and after looking at the recipe, I knew this would be an easy recipe for me to make,, I “fried” a whole cut up chicken. I melted a stick and 1/2 of butter in large baking pan. I then left space between pieces. Cooked 20 minutes and flipped and cooked another 20 flipped again for 5. It did turn out crispy. I seasoned the chicken with paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, pepper and salt and let sit a bit, I then seasoned flour. My family loved it. I used regular salted butter, but of course light butter would work too. I will be using this method again. Less messy and smelly in kitchen is always a plus.. My husband felt it tasted more like Long John Silver’s chicken with the batter taste, but regardless, this will be a must-have dish in our home that’s cheap and yummy!

Recipe >> The Best Oven-Fried Chicken  @ thereciperebel.com