page level ads Beef Enchilada Dip Recipe | Rincón Cocina

Beef Enchilada Dip Recipe

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,



I love this recipe since most of the ingredients you should have in hand in your pantry ( I love not having to buy a bunch of extra ingredients) the cost of this dish is about $6 and is enough for 6 BUT my family of four ate it up FAST

It kinda ruined our lunch plans ( BUT IT WAS SO GOOD)

One thing you can change with this recipe is the amount of onions used – we are not a huge onion family so I used about 1/4 cup but you can easily use 1/2 cup

I also decided to use a cast iron skillet ( I love making dips in them) – use you can use a regular skillet if you would like..

Recipe >> Beef Enchilada Dip Recipe @ addapinch.com