page level ads Coconut Lemon Bars (GF, DF) | Rincón Cocina

Coconut Lemon Bars (GF, DF)

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




I made these bars with a couple substitutions for my father to take hunting! Neither my father nor I have any food restrictions but one of the men in the hunting group has to eat GF.

I could not for the life of me find GF oats (even in the GF section of our grocery store) so I made them with rice flour instead. Also in my crust/base I used brown sugar instead of white!

I had to try one before sending them away and they are SOOOO good! I will def be making these again!!!! Yummy!!

Recipe >> Coconut Lemon Bars @ thesweet-toothlife.com