page level ads The Best Chocolate Sheet Cake..Ever.. | Rincón Cocina

The Best Chocolate Sheet Cake..Ever..

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, TIRTO.ID, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, kartu kredit bca, kartu kredit mandiri, kartu kredit BNI, forex, SAHAM, FBS, kartu kredit mega, kartu kredit CIMB, car insurance,car insurance quotes,auto insurance,insurance quotes,cheap car insurance,auto insurance quotes,compare car insurance,car insurance companies,insurance,auto insurance companies,car insurance comparison,cheap auto insurance,cheap insurance,car insurance compare,motor insurance,cheap car insurance quotes,insurance car,car insurance online,classic car insurance,multi car insurance,vehicle insurance,best car insurance,insurance companies,



I made this cake yesterday for my father’s birthday get together at his work. I have never been a big fan of sheet cakes, maybe because my mom made them alot when I was a child and she didn’t do a very good job! This cake was good, but HUGE. I couldn’t imagine making it for just my family. Also, I checked the cake at 18 min. at 350 and the toothpick came out perfectly clean. So it was probably done at 17 min. If I make it again, I will start checking around 15-16 min. I think the cake would be even more moist with less time in the oven. I love to make this cake as a layer cake and use a rich chocolate buttercream frosting inside and on outsides and then put a chocolate ganache on top…….really decadent and sexy!