page level ads Chocolate Chip and Cherry Blondies | Rincón Cocina

Chocolate Chip and Cherry Blondies

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, TIRTO.ID, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, kartu kredit bca, kartu kredit mandiri, kartu kredit BNI, forex, SAHAM, FBS, kartu kredit mega, kartu kredit CIMB, car insurance,car insurance quotes,auto insurance,insurance quotes,cheap car insurance,auto insurance quotes,compare car insurance,car insurance companies,insurance,auto insurance companies,car insurance comparison,cheap auto insurance,cheap insurance,car insurance compare,motor insurance,cheap car insurance quotes,insurance car,car insurance online,classic car insurance,multi car insurance,vehicle insurance,best car insurance,insurance companies,




I made these last night. My batter looked like the picture but they took forever to bake. The only difference was I used a glass pan. I baked them for 45 minutes and the middle was still gooey. I missed the part about waiting an hour before cutting them. Today they seemed undercooked so I stuck them in for another 20 minutes. They taste wonderful but I’m still wondering what I messed up. I love how easy they are to make but I’m considering trying them with softened butter (creaming it) instead of melted. Regardless, I love the recipe!

Recipe >> Chocolate Chip and Cherry Blondies @ averiecooks.com