page level ads 100 Calorie Double Fudge Banana Muffins | Rincón Cocina

100 Calorie Double Fudge Banana Muffins

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,


I made these yesterday during my allnighter banana themed baking spree! I had 2 bananas left from the process so I decided to use it here, and substituted the missing banana+applesauce (didn't have apples...poor college student life wooo) with 3/4 of a chobani greek yogurt cup (the 5-something oz. size one). I also used regular flour because it was 4am and I don't think my roommates would've appreciated me blending up oats at that time LOL. They turned out perfectly!! Sooo yummy ^_^ Also those who are planning to use baking cups try not to because so much of the cake sticks onto them :( I'll be spraying the pan next time instead.

Recipe >> 100 Calorie Double Fudge Banana Muffins @ yammiesnoshery.com