page level ads Best Ever Chocolate Oatmeal No-Bake Bars | Rincón Cocina

Best Ever Chocolate Oatmeal No-Bake Bars

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




I am doing a month of no refined sugar and these have saved me and my sweet tooth many times. I use unsweetened coconut and substitute 1/4 cup cocoa for the choc. chips. I mix the cocoa in right after you take the liquid mixture off the burner. They are so good that my kids end up eating way more of them than I do.

Recipe >> Best Ever Chocolate Oatmeal No-Bake Bars @ moneysavingmom.com