page level ads Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownie Bombs | Rincón Cocina

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownie Bombs

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




I made these last night but put my own spin on them I dip them in dark chocolate instead of the chocolate bark and I put walnuts in the brownies and instead of sprinkling the chips on top I rolled them in mini chocolate chips and pecans. those things are insane! I will be making them every time I go to a party now they were a hit! I’ve decided that next time before I roll them in the cons in chocolate chips I’m also gonna roll them in cracked sea salt…yummmmmm..

Recipe >> Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownie Bombs @ thedomesticrebel.com