page level ads Irish Cream Chocolate Brownie | Rincón Cocina

Irish Cream Chocolate Brownie

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,



I just made these for my co-workers for tomorrow and it’s driving me crazy that I can’t cut into them to sample. The batter was delicious, as was the frosting. I can only assume the end product is delicious as well! Only thing I’m worried about is that my temperamental (no pun intended) oven yielded firm results at only 28 minutes…hope I didn’t dry them out! :D

Recipe >> Irish Cream Chocolate Brownie @ wonkywonderful.com