page level ads Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake On A Brownie Crust | Rincón Cocina

Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake On A Brownie Crust

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




Just made this for the first time. I’ve not eaten an actual piece but I cleaned the forms and this is simply fabulous. I made an 8inch round and a 4 inch and it was perfect. The 8″ is for a birthday party today. My husband has my daughter out of town so I intend to freeze the 4″ for him for father’s day. The only change I made was to the drizzle. I mixed 3/4 cup chocolate chips and 1/4 cup peanut chips. There was so much drizzle and it tasted so good with the form left overs that I ended up covering the top of the cake with a chocolate layer. Not sure how it will cut but I know it will taste heavenly. I used my oven on convection and my top was not at all overly browned. It was absolutely perfect!

Recipe >> Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake On A Brownie Crust @ hugsandcookiesxoxo.com