page level ads APPLE COOKIES | Rincón Cocina

APPLE COOKIES

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




This was pretty good. I only used half the sugar because I added a cinnamon spice drizzle on top, which made it just sweet enough. I only used 4 Tbls. of butter instead of 1/2 cup shortening. I also added 1 tsp. cinnamon powder as suggested by another member. I think I would double the apple next time because I really couldn't taste any. The batter is very dry until the apples are added, then it becomes more like a drop batter. I used parchment instead of a greased cookie sheet and it worked fine.

Get the recipe here >> APPLE COOKIES @ rachelschultz.com