page level ads Chocolate Poke Cake From Scratch | Rincón Cocina

Chocolate Poke Cake From Scratch

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,




This is very yummy! I am always afraid of making recipes I see on pinterest because I have been so excited about a recipe then it turns out tasting aweful. I try and read comments before making something but some times all there are are a bunch of comments saying it LOOKS good nothing stating that they tried it and it was good. This said lol it is a very good recipe. I did however have to change a couple of things with the pudding. I did not have corn starch so I used flour so if anyone runs in to tha problem they can use 1tbl of cornstarch=3 tbl of flour. And I ran out of cocoa so had to use part cocoa and part chocolate cooking bar. It probably would have been better if I was able to follow the recipe exactly but it still turned out great! Also, I did not let it sit for 4 hours. For one, I don’t like cold cake and for two I am not that patient lol. I ate a piece after about a hour of it being in the fridge so it was still a little warm and gooey.

Recipe >> Chocolate Poke Cake From Scratch @ spendwithpennies.com