page level ads Samoa (caramel delite) Rice Krispie Treats | Rincón Cocina

Samoa (caramel delite) Rice Krispie Treats

cheapest car insurance, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, TIRTO.ID, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, kartu kredit bca, kartu kredit mandiri, kartu kredit BNI, forex, SAHAM, FBS, kartu kredit mega, kartu kredit CIMB, car insurance,car insurance quotes,auto insurance,insurance quotes,cheap car insurance,auto insurance quotes,compare car insurance,car insurance companies,insurance,auto insurance companies,car insurance comparison,cheap auto insurance,cheap insurance,car insurance compare,motor insurance,cheap car insurance quotes,insurance car,car insurance online,classic car insurance,multi car insurance,vehicle insurance,best car insurance,insurance companies,



Hubby loves Rice Krispies treats so when I saw this recipe, it was a no brainer that I’d be making it. Any time I can combine two of his favorite treats into one, I jump on it. The first time I made these was last summer. However, the chocolate glaze in the original recipe came out really grainy and thick. I brushed it off and figured I had burnt the chocolate since I didn’t use a double boiler.

After the first taste, I knew this was the best decision I could have made. The somewhat artificial taste of the chocolate almond bark was reminiscent of the taste of those Girl Scout cookies that we all know and love.. It’s truly amazing how perfectly this recipe combines the beloved flavors of chewy Rice Krispies treats and Samoas cookies..

Recipe >> Samoa (caramel delite) Rice Krispie Treats @ beantownbaker.com

==============